View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Anvil of the Antipodes
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian™

Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Mudslime Terrorist Converts; God Says "No Thanks" - 10-13-2007, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
THIS slimeball is obviously trying to pull a fast one on God, but praise Jesus, He ain't buying it! I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that Bill Clinton told him to say that he was a "Christian."

Nothing boils my blood faster than heathens who fake being one of God's chosen.
Please don't be angry Pastor Zeke. I've re-written you a famous song that might make you feel better when them rag heads make you angry again...

Blackwater soldiers and insurgents in prison
Ensuring our soldiers accept Christ is risen
FA-18 Hornets carrying death on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Full body searches and interrogation
Locking up ragheads who threaten our nation
Worshipping Jesus and the peace he brings

invading Afghanistan and finding Osama
Telling my family not to vote for Obama
The Bush family ruling the U.S. like Kings

When the dog bites
When the dead inmate swings
When I'm feeling mad
I simply remember my favorite things
And they make me feel glad

Are you feeling better now, Pastor?

The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL