View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: the BDSM cult had to be banned - 02-08-2014, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_the_light View Post
Indeed you took her from her father's house and, ignoring your duties as a husband, allowed her to sink lower and lower in depravities hard to believe.
Yes, I ignored her character flaws before marriage and it's fair to point out that I've been negligent in my role of a husband. Fair enough but that's not the only way to read this situation. Legally speaking we're divorced but even if I took her back, would that terrible nature change, impossible, I should know better. This she wolf's only into it because of her possessive, maniacal, alcohol-fueled violent nature. I was the sober one in the relationship. I took her to a shrink, but she isn't insane but manipulative and only does what she does coz she has the mental makeover of a she-wolf and strayed me quite far from the path of God and righteousness. It's a haunting spectacle, this is not the sort of woman with minor flaws such as finickiness and standard nagging behavior. She's deeply manipulative and brought me financial ruin because she was running my life like a shadow. You had to be there to make a fair assessment of the situation.

Anyway, it's a very personal situation and I encourage any further discussion on this topic over PMs only. Let's stick to the thread.