View Single Post
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Tin Tither

Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Praise Sweet Jesus....I was Born Again....Again! - 06-14-2009, 12:01 PM

I hate to speak against my brothers, but you sicken me "reverend". Coming from Godless UK, I had to fight for my faith. I was raised to believe that there was no God, and that lying, cheating and stealing was just the way things were.

However, thanks to His Glory, I found my path to Him. Since then, I have not strayed from the Light once. It has been hard, it has been tough, but I stand testament that, despite all the filth around me, the Lord's love still has power over evil.

You on the other hand, who had it all on a plate, would make a mockery of God. Here at Landover, we use our tithes to build a better world for us all to live in, not mansions. It is not mine to reserve judgement, however, and I see that the Lord has punished you as He saw fit. Therefore, I welcome you back to the fold, albeit cautiously. You will excuse me if I retain my reservations.

BEHOLD!!!
THE BUS TO DAMNATION!

May Jesus guide this Bus off a cliff and STRAIGHT TO HELL!