View Single Post
(#129)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-06-2007, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Did you ever see a rock in front of you evolving into a monkey?
No, because a rock isn't a living organism.. (baha, you have to come with a better argument.. )

Friend, I hate to tell you, but your father isn't a True Christian™. If he were one of God's chosen, then God would have blessed him, instead of cursing him by giving him a retard for a son.
I think you're more cursed than I will be in my entire life..

So you think the King James Bible was written by Babylonian captives in England in 1611?
Jep, it was..
I quote a dutch catholic site:
"After that Kanaän was back in hands of the Jews, it was devided under twelve 'tribes'. Around 772 B.C. the land of the Jews was invaded by the Assyrians.
The Assyrians were relieved by the Babylonians. Babylonia was so strong that it captured Juda (israël) without any resistance. Nebukadnesar II (an example for Saddam Hoessein anyway) let Jeruzalem burn to the ground and carry off the inhabitants to Babylonia.
!!! In THAT Babylonian Captivity, the first Biblical books arised. The Jews tried to endure their history by writing those old stories down.!!!

So, that proves that it's not more than a fancy fairy tale which teaches you something about old stories. And later they were modified to teach you how to live a good life.

Yes, because you've shown us so much proof so far.
I think I just gave one above..
Did I saw something of you, by the way?

Stop faggoting around! Enough with your sick flirtations!
Try to stop me..

Get on with it. I recommend you start by researching Genesis 1.
U mama is Genesis 1!
So, I would start MY research in YOUR paperworks? Act normal, I'm trying to give you a prouf that that's not how it happened.
Anyway: How did god actually made light? Did he switched a button or something? (How did he made the stars, the sun, the moon? )
How did he made water? Did he turned on faucet?

Saying that all those suddenly appeared when he wanted to is kind'a ridiculous.. Whe, evolutionists have a realistic "theorie" (I'm just quoting you, guys.. ): Many rocks accumulated (by the affinity) --> The pressure became to hard --> BANG! --> all those rocks were spread again, back into the universe and were developping themselves into planets (with every planet, with his own chemical constructions)
THAT's how the sun and the planets developped.
The stars: the stars are small pieces of rock, but really small pieces, which send light because they all heve fotons which swap from shell to shell (in an atom of course.. ) The superfluous energy is send outside the very little rock and travelles to the earth (the place where you see that star) with the speed of light.

That's not a good thing to say when Pastor Al's around.
Boeie..

No. This is a private forum. You are here as our guest, and are given whatever privileges we decide, until such time as we choose to ban you.
Because you can't handle the true truth? Yeah right

Prove anything you're saying without using science, and we'll prove God without the Bible!
How can I explane SCIENCE without SCIENCE kind'a riciculous (yeah yeah, now you're going to say "How can I explane GOD without the BIBLE? " Yeej, maybe I'm kind of a god too.. ) The point is: try to prove God with science: prove it with DNA, prove it with Skull etc..
THEN I'm prepared to believe you..