Thread: Manly Jokes
View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hi Shane is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Lightbulb Re: Manly Jokes - 02-25-2010, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Care to back that up with Scripture, boy?

And who asked for your unsaved opinion anyway?
He does not have to back that up with script. It is the rightful truth. Do YOU care to back up the fact that they arn't equal with script? And I don't mean bullshit script that could mean what you want if you really thought about it in a different way... script that you dirty, racist, sexist, abusive, power hungry christians use to change peoples minds so that you can be in "power".

I WANT EVERY HARCORE CRISTIAN TO WATCH THE FOLLOWING MOVIE "The Invention Of Lying". It shows what very well may have happened many many years ago. You have NO evidence that everything or anything in the bible is true. I wont lie... I am not religeous but I do agree with SOME of the stuff in the bible (That people should not lie etc.). Be reasonable here... I refuse to follow a religion because there is no evidence that any of it is real. If one of the many religions are real (for sure). Then by all means I would be that religion. But for now there is no evidence that there is a god and there is no evidence that any religion is real.

P.S. If you ban my account or I.P adress it just goes to show that you are scared that people might stop beleaving some of the fake stuff you people say... Scared that you may lose some of you power.

Suck dick! Pussy beaters! <---Power hungry christians

Think about it.