View Single Post
(#27)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Joyfully submitting to your husband - 03-03-2008, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Don't try and deny your hatred for Mexicans. All they are doing to fulfilling purpose Jesus created them for. As far as costing “a lot of money” that’s why Jesus invented credit cards.

I don't hate Mexicans. I don't hate anyone.

Nor do I believe that Jesus created certain groups of people just to be servants.

And as for money and credit cards, I don't use credit cards. The only debts I have are my house note and my student loans. Everything else, I pay for out of my checking account. If I don't have the money in my checking account, I don't buy it.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!