View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Eight of the Top Ten Gayest Sports Teams Are Soccer Teams - 09-18-2009, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
Disgusting.

Where did NASCAR come in on the gayness scale? **crosses fingers***
I don't think driving all day in a circle is a sport but I did some research for your question and found that one of NASCAR's most successful drivers is supported by his "Rainbow Warriors" posse and widely rumoured to be a tad light in the loafers.

To each his own but I also noted that every single NASCAR driver is supported by some Lube company or another, they all have a "Pit Crew", they all like to "ride up the other guy's tail" and then "take him low on the inside" as well "trading paint" and constantly are making passing attempts on one another.

Does that help answer your question?

Bless you, my Talladega Knight,
Father Mo

Attached Images

A Cardinal in the making.