View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™ Minister to the Godless Savages in Hawaii
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tell her once 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Bronze Tither

barton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Science proves that black people look like apes. - 12-08-2010, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Thank God that I'm a normal white person and not some baboon.
I am grateful for my whiteness, too. Being white has challenged me... forced me to grow as a Christian ...in ways that being black could never have done.

I firmly believe that if I had been born black, I certainly would know my place. I would cheerfully serve those the Lord placed above me without complaint. I would not lust after Godly white women. I would, instead, do what God wishes, no matter how non-arousing I find that color of flesh, that texture of hair or that foul nigra stench. I would do my duty to procreate within the bounds of my own race.
Deuteronomy 32:8 "When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel."
I would not put on gawdy displays of simian athleticism. I would not strut around, dancing to Satanic voodoo beats. I would not speak in Ebonics. I would never ax anyone a question. In short, I would be the perfect black man! (Perhaps, this is why God did not make me black. It would not be much of a cross for me to bear.)

It's sad that so many of those actually born black don't feel this way!

Revelations 6:16
"And said to the mountains and rocks,
Fall on us, and hide us from the face
of him that sitteth on the throne,
and from the wrath of the Lamb"