View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

SmokeMethHailSataan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SmokeMethHailSataan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Ten Commandments of Cereal Shopping - 11-12-2015, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
Children who dress in black, wear pasty make-up, and cut themselves have those characteristics before they eat Count Chocula. They identify with the brand--that's why they eat it. The cereal itself doesn't cause children to become goths. Let's be realistic here.

Count Chocula does cause children to wear capes and suck on things. It basically turns them into Liberace.

I suppose that fits under the Sixth Commandment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
You can thank me that it was removed from grocery shelves. General Mills capitulated after I wrote countless angry letters and organized a colossal boycott of their products. I also got them to discontinue Twinkles, which was despicably and blatantly gay.

As if regular "Twinkles" wasn't gay enough, General Mills had the gall to offer a "tutti-fruiti" variety.

Buthe my friend, I know theveryone cereals don't make a young boy gay for Ive had personal experience with it. As a young boy I lovedon't fruity cereal so much I bathed in a mixture of the cereals to show my love of its fruit flavored goodness and yet here I am as straight as can be. To make sure of my hetrosexuality I even orally stimulate a man periodically to make sure I don't enjoy it.