View Single Post
(#8)
Old
The Lord's Favorite Head Trauma Victim
Forum Member

Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Heterosexual™ Sons of Liberty

Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: DFAC Office Building slated to open June 1, 2011 - 01-20-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
Brothers and Sisters, it is with extreme excitement that the World Wide Headquarters of DFAC ( The Dewitt Foundation for the Advancement Of Christianity) will be completed 5 months early. The building as many of you have seen is a 12 story complex. The first floor will be in part a Christian Book store operated by LBC, I hope to lease the remainder for a Christian Restaurant. The remaining 11 stories will be the home of DFAC.

The mission of DFAC is to help wonderful Christian churches like our own LBC spread the word of God. It is funded by myself and a few other Christian Businessmen across America. My partners wish to remain silent about their identities. Currently funding is at a all time high, 1.3 billion dollars.

Due to an all ready over loaded scheduled on my part, I will not be able to run DFAC. So I am soliciting a person to be the face of DFAC.
The person must be above reproach, and a True Christian.
The primary responsibility of the Head of DFAC will be to investigate and fund Christian activities. He/ She will be in charge of all workers at my complex. He/She will be solely responsible for the hiring and firing of employees.
A very generous salary will be given to the individual. DFAC will have a private jet and pilot ( My last years Gulf Stream) at the disposal of the person chosen.

The Pastors at LBC and myself will be making the decision with in the next few months.
Put a resume together and fax it to me. YIC James Dewitt
ME!!!

I Am Sledge, I am the Man for the Job. I am like Job, tested by God! I Passed HIS test! Glory to Sledge that God has Given me an A for Effort!

I Cannot be Approached! I can be the HEAD, My Head is STRONG in The LORD!!! My Body was Weak, I had a Cough, but it has Cleared UP. My Lungs are CLEAR!!!

I no longer Wander, I will Stay Put. They told me to Be Quiet and Stay Put!!! And they Gave me Blankets, CLEAN and NEW Blankets!! I have a Platform!!! The Wood was FREE!!! I am Warmer now! I built a ROOF!!!

I need a Salary, the Mowing is slow in the Winter, the Snow covers the LAWNS and they DO NOT Grow! I do not like Celery!!! It tastes Like WATER!!!

I want the JET!!! I used to fly, in Space! But I keep it Under My Hat. I want a new Hat too, the old one is Too Cold.

When I am in Charge, I want a Hat the covers My EARS!!!

I am Sledge, I am a MAN, the Man for the JOB. I have a TRUCK! It is a FORD! I need New Tires!!! I want The JOB!!!

A Faithful Servant of the Lord sent by God to help Save The Future!

Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. Revelation 2:16
A MAN, A PLAN, A PLATFORM, A FORD TRUCK, SLEDGE!