View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Christian Homeschooling Guide to GEOGRAPHY - 08-31-2014, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal Jackalope View Post

While you might ban me for saying this, am I really an enemy of god for sugesting that maybe telling kids that the people who live in Poland are horrible, horrible people, without even going there yourself, might be slightly inappropriate?
Well, the Polish may not be all horrid: I'm sure there are one or two True Christians but they sure get run over in war all the time by the Germans and Ruskies. So we can agree they are spineless wimps, and probably queer.

Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."