View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Jasco69 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How the King James Bible saved me from anal sex! - 04-18-2011, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
If you have any wives or other species whom you were planning to sodomise Mr. 69, then I really think you should discuss the matter somewhere else or preferably contact the Pastoral Team.

If you are trying to revolt me, be funny or attract the attention of some lamé clad nancy boy you are
  1. unsuccessful
  2. not
  3. in the wrong place
If you are female I would refer you to Colossians 3:5 and suggest you contact one of the deaconesses

n o t h i n g
is worse than a

lamé Elvis .

Nope, purely an honest question, wondered what folks opinions on the subject was.
Re; Anal sex causing AIDS, well first there's an important distinction to be made. HIV (a virus) causes AIDS (a condition).
HIV is a sexually transmitted virus, this means that BOTH Anal and vaginal intercourse can spread the virus. People practicing Anal sex are at more risk as, regardless of the rights or wrongs of it, The anus isn't designed for sex, meaning damage is more likely to occur. This allows, one way or another for the infected partner to pass it to the uninfected one.
hope none of that is offensive, again not my intention