View Single Post
(#125)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Dyslexia: An Excuse For Being Lazy! - 03-26-2019, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Young lady you sure do have a beef against those silly old Mormons. And trolls (hint: trolls are not real).

I support your stance on Mormons as they have a history of making things up, writing them down and beleiving them despite no good evidence with a bullheaded insistence that they are correct.

You’ve made a great start!

Oh snap, I’ve just realised that you won’t be able to read this

So I’ll just say that you should always question anything that you hear that is not in the Bible(KJV1611) and if you tried prayer you’ll be reading words like normal people in no time!

YIC
And Christianity is any different? We don't know if there is a God. We simply don't know. There is no proof. Only faith. And don't go saying "Oh, but the bible-" No. The bible was written by humans who say God told them to. For all we know they could've been crazy.