View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Birth Control - Worse Than Abortion - 03-15-2014, 08:21 PM

Kinda brings to mind the time I caught my boy Wheezer cuffing his pud in the outhouse.I never seen wheezer without his overalls on since he was knee high to a possum.I must say I was both proud and jealous of the boy at.the same time. Must have inheritid it from his mothers side tho,puds on my side tend toward lookin like dried up cocktail shrimp. Anyhoo,kinda reminds me of the time i caught weezer and his sister in the chicken coop playin fertility doctor.I sware, I gotta carry a crowbar around these days to keep them two apart.Maybe i should just leave well enough alone though.I reckon thats how there aunt/mother and me met.

Hay! Come to think of it,maybe wheezer DID get that monster grub from my side,seein as how all sides are the same in this family. Wheeew thats a load off,for a while there i was worried ol grampa Festus might have done the seedin again. Prays the Lord!

Proverbs 23:8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.