View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!? - 02-25-2013, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
My wife became fat during several of her pregnancies and I pointed out her being a fat sinner each and every day until she stopped insulting God by being fat.
She gives you children and you dare to say she's a sinner???

Your mother should be ashamed of you, and I hope your wife leaves you