View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!? - 02-25-2013, 10:03 PM

If the Bible say you should run naked in the streets, would you do it?

How do you know the whole book was written just with the words of God? What if some parts where made with devilish inspiration?

Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT: "Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction".

What kind of good and benevolent God say that? That's not God but the Devil disguised as our Lord