View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Trump passes higher bar than any President ever - 05-04-2019, 05:35 PM

Even more damning proof out now that the Mueller witch hunt was unfair to Trump and his people. He called Vladimir Putin recently to discuss the Mueller Report and Vladimir Putin said YET AGAIN that Russia didn’t meddle in the election. If Vladimir said that, it must be true. Why tell Russia to not meddle in the 2020 election if they never meddled in the 2016 election? Proverbs 9:19 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.

Vladimir Putin is a Christian man and would never lie. Especially to America. Don’t believe me that Vladimir Putin is just as godly as Donald Trump? Let me tell you what he had around his neck when he once met with George W Bush. He wore a Cross!

“Putin — who shared a story about a religious medallion that belonged to his mother and was recovered after a fire — initially won the U.S. president over, even earning an invitation to Bush’s ranch. “I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward. I was able to get a sense of his soul. He’s a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country,” Bush said. Putin was reportedly the first foreign leader to speak with Bush after the September 11 attacks.”

Source: https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/a...-s-presidents/

Yeah even mainstream fake news media quoted it.

Now let’s look at where he was during one Easter service.

Vladimir Putin is a Christian and knows that lying is wrong so he would never lie. BOOM! Mueller Report is BUSTED!

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).