View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Recovering Outpatient From The Landover Rehabilitation Unit
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay Parking Lot Tither Real American™ Caution - Poster is Crazy One Year/1000 posts

Mad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Exclamation NASA Bombs Moon: Secret Space Nazi/UFO Base Destroyed! - 10-10-2009, 04:07 AM

Today NASA launched rockets which bombed the Dark Side of the Moon. Supposedly it was because they were searching for "water" but more clandestine forces are at work here. Why would there be water on the moon? There's no atmosphere there. All water would dry up.

Truth is, I have been warning people since 1974 that on the Dark Side of the Moon there are Secret Space Nazi bases. Many UFOs emanate from these bases and have been witnessed. Joint Nazi-Extraterrestial Alliance to abduct humans and do bizarre genetic experiments to create perfect hybrid Superman race.

The internet is abuzz about NASA's true intentions. Do a google search for "Nazi Base Dark Side of the Moon" and you will see many websites where people are unafraid to preach the TRUTH. Since 1947, Nazi scientists have been shooting rockets into space from their remote Andes Research Labyrinth in the remote mountains of South America. NAZI COLONIZATION OF THE MOON A REALITY BY 1955, TWO FULL YEARS BEFORE FIRST "OFFICIAL" SPACE SATELLITE LAUNCHED.

Nazis discovered alien beings living on the dark side of the moon and formed an alliance. NASA AND UNITED NATIONS INTERCEPTED SECRET NAZI/ALIEN PLANS TO LAUNCH A GAMMA RAY STRIKE ON EARTH, KILLING BILLIONS. Pre-emptive measures to destroy Nazi-Alien launch pads supposedly a success....no wonder NASA is overjoyed!!!

NO COINCIDENCE THAT OBAMA WINS NOBEL PEACE PRIZE THE SAME DAY FOR MASTERMINDING PLAN. However Obama is not our ally, for he wants to take over the world himself. He destroyed Nazi/Alien moon base not to liberate us, but to protect the world that he so wants to dominate.

PROOF OF NAZI-ALIEN CONNECTION!!!! Mission is called LCROSS....it stands for Lunar Crater Removal of S.S.

BEWARE OF FURTHER STRIKES FROM SPACE. No doubt reinforcements have been called. ALIEN SPACE CARRIERS ORBITING URANUS SENDING OUT THOUSANDS OF DRONECRAFT FOR ASSISTANCE.

In 2012 there will be a war on the moon. The government will draft young men to become space marines. Armed with lasers and astronaut suits, these space marines will lay siege on hidden underground Nazi/Alien complexes. It will be bloody. Stalingrad is a minor skirmish compared to this.

SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

Hosea 9:7
The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.