Thread: Condo for Rent
View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Love Jesus Re: Condo for Rent - 03-24-2017, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
What view do you get from the balcony I mean which way does it face. I'd prefer not west facing. Is short term available?

Darling Sister in the Lord:

I forgot to mention that there is a large music room. When mother lived there, she used it as a sewing room to make her famous Bible covers. The view in that room is east facing; there is also a large east facing bedroom and a south facing bedroom. A harpsichord is easily placed in either of these since Mother had a grand piano (10 ft) and a banjo (she couldn't play) and there were no issues moving in. I should tell you that Mother and Father left with a bad opinion of LBC so there is some graffiti that even as we speak is being removed. I dare not put that language in a ladies' forum. When the new tenant is selected, all of that will be gone.

I am able to accept a short term tenant; approximately what term of lease is desired? Should you move in, we'll simply HAVE to have some girl talk when I am in town. Perhaps you could go along on one of my journeys. It would be such fun!

I look so forward to hearing from you, my dearest.
NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.