View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Founder, Operation Rescue, Now in Heaven with Jesus
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither Christian Love Real American™ Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Mission to Australia Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Buford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Policing Freehold - 07-27-2009, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC Patriot View Post
I take my hat of to the entire Freehold PD. Freehold has the lowest crime rate of any city in the US according to the FBI's uniform crime report.
You know, Brother Patriot, that got me to thinking about that movie Minority Report. It's set in year 2054 where they got these three "pre-cogs" who can predict when a murder is about to happen, so the pre-crime police go arrest the bad guy before the crime gets committed. So the murder rate goes to zero.

So how can we apply that to Freehold? Well, you gotta get three wise men who can predict the future. I'd volunteer to be one of them. Maybe George Bush and Dick Cheney would be willing to come out of retirement to be the other two. After all, they prevented another 9/11 by rounding up terrorists and incarcerating them in Guantánamo before they could commit any crimes. That just goes to show that this pre-crime arrest idea really works.

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
- Rush Limbaugh