View Single Post
(#410)
Old
Unsaved trash

Perv Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus

Kolonol is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Kolonol is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Kolonol is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Kolonol is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Kolonol is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Kolonol is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Policing Freehold - 10-11-2010, 11:12 PM

Hmmm...saw something about foreign cars... #1 it is my right to drive a foreign car, and I do it well with my little Mercedes which I bought off of a German family. I have proudly placed 500 thousand miles on it and it still runs like a kitten...why would we ban cars that the Progressives kicked out of our country? Mercedes built Diesels here until around the 40's when our glorious Fake Franklin D. Roosevelt issued laws saying they couldn't. Low and behold the Mercedes diesel is the cleanest diesel made and was made in America until they were kicked out. And since we should only drive American cars, why would I drive a Ford truck (only remaining American car as Government Motors hires illegals and ships a lot of parts from companies such as Mitsubishi and such) when Ford puts stickers on their hitches saying not to pull trailers? I'm sorry, but I drive Mercedes and Dodge because they are simply the best quality car, I don't care what country they are made in. But I did buy them in America, and the money I spent went to American families, so THAT is the part I would say counts.