View Single Post
(#25)
Old
A.k.a. "Peter the Tweeter"
Unsaved trash, fails at universal grammar
Became world champion of laziness without even trying

Commmmmunnissss Full of it Strawman Cathlick Ad hominem

PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: (Jews...) Now: Peter Kropotkin's introduction thread - 11-22-2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
My dear Piotruś, I assume you meant anarcho-syndicalism. I looked it up and you people always commit the same two basic errors: 1) you focus on the proletariat so much that you completely forget about farmers, and 2) you erroneously assume that workers feel no nationalism. You seriously need to read Gramsci, Piotrek. The stuff he wrote while in prison, I don't remember the title, "Letters from prison" or something like that.
I just cannot spell... who says I don’t read Gramsci? But right now I am more focused on modern thoughts like David Harvey or Richard Wolff with a touch of Chomsky...