View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hi everyone. I had a sign and i know god exist. - 02-23-2016, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal Tremblay View Post
I think god or the ,what i consider to be, ''super natural intervention'' as you put it was an opportunity for me to change my ways.
Or maybe it was just a vivid dream after a heavy dinner. It happens to me all the time, but I don't see a Sign from God in such dreams, just the result of overeating late in the evening.

Quote:
I just don't have enough will-power to do so. I received this sign days after my grand-mother died.
My condolences. However, in this case, it wouldn't have to be even a heavy dinner. If you were close with your grandmother, her death would put you in an emotionally fragile situation -- which would be a perfectly natural explanation for your alleged encounter with the supernatural.

Quote:
So at that time, it was normal for me to wonder what goes down in the after-life.
Certainly. After all, we held burial ceremonies not for the dead, but for the living -- with the purpose of giving a closure to the grieving family, as well for a more materialistic purpose of getting rid of a rotting corpse.

Quote:
To answer your question, i can only say that i enjoy the present too much just to look up to what will be offered to me in the future.
Well, you see, religion is not just something that you claim to pertain to. If you chose to believe in God, then you have to read the Holy Bible and follow all of its commandments -- after all, God didn't inspire people to write the Bible just for fun, it actually has a purpose as a life manual.

If, on the other hand, you chose not to believe in God, then you don't need to worry about following the commandments -- although I'd still recommend that you read the Bible, just to know what you've decided not to accept.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.