View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Pokemon: (aka Poke-a-man) still a threat to families - 02-08-2008, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batshtyu View Post
I'm sorry but ON YOU ON DRUGS. Never before have I heard of a child trying to summon demons because of POKEMON, I played pokemon as a kid and I don't summon demons, nor do demons come out of me to kill my parents. Nutjobs. Pokemon has NOTHING to do with religion or the Bible or God WHATSOEVER. WHEN YOU CATCH ALL THE POKEMON, YOU ARE A POKEMON MASTER NOT A GREEDY, POWERFUL BEING WHO THINKS THEY CAN GET ANYTHING.. you are SERIOUSLY a nutjob. And that sermon had me laughing at how scared he was of toys and games... lies brought up by fear. Show some proof that pokemon is evil besides what some nutjobs think and maybe I'll consider pokemon is "evil".
I see. You played Pokemon as a kid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippity-Floppity Datsun View Post
Eh actually I think you're pretty much younger than the more mature people on this site with something to contribute because you're attacking something irrelevant. I said I watched pokemon as a kid, yet I never said anything about... a card game? Everyone I knew as a kid that went to my school loved pokemon, and hell, it's still very popular today. How is it pointless if one guy is saying things about pokemon that are demonic and he's totally wrong? I would say things about you that probably arent true too but I'm not going to stoop down to that level.
You never said anything about Pokemon? Why, you even said you played it! Distancing yourself from the demon-summoning, gayifying pasttime now that you begin to see what it's all about, Mitt Romney?

Why not admit the truth?

Demons did not fly out of your colon and kill your parents because you are a pathetic LOSER. You could not catch them all, and did not attain the rank of Pokemon Master.

As you, I, and everyone else here knows, only once you prove your commitment by catching 'em all are you inducted into the Poking Men, where you serve as sexual receptacle for your entire region's Pokemon Masters (in reality, a coven). Once you've "caught THEM all", you are "charged" with the evil power sufficient to begin summoning real demons instead of little playing cards.

We all know the truth, Daishitzu. You didn't catch 'em all. You LOST the game.

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!