View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Resident gothtard witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen How dumb can you get? Cancer on Society Rides the Short Bus

Fallen Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fallen Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fallen Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fallen Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fallen Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fallen Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fallen Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fallen Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: true christian™ adoptshuns - 02-18-2007, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petal View Post
i been thinkin about stuff, like is adoptshun biblickal? have any of you bootiful christains adopted liddle orfan babys, an did you screen them babys for demons? or if you barren an it always the lady who be barren in the bible, there never ever nothin wrongs wiv menfolk plumbings do you just accept what lord God not give you?

an if adoptshun is biblickal, what be the true christain
way of breakin the news to the adopted childrins? what be the appro-pree-ate time an place?

y is every1 mean to me about my spelling but so nice to petal???????????? is it just coz shes a christan n im a wican?????? n this isnt nice too bake a cat into a cake thats cruel n the cat can die!!!!!!!!!!!!! no wonder it looks scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n to terrify a child like that???????????// i hope those parents were reported to the spca n the police!!!!!!!!!!!!