View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: true christian™ adoptshuns - 02-18-2007, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
y is every1 mean to me about my spelling but so nice to petal???????????? is it just coz shes a christan n im a wican?????? n this isnt nice too bake a cat into a cake thats cruel n the cat can die!!!!!!!!!!!!! no wonder it looks scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n to terrify a child like that???????????// i hope those parents were reported to the spca n the police!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because, young child, Sister Petal can't help it. She's also a good Christian woman. At least she has a medical reason, what's your excuse?

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)