View Single Post
(#95)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Gossamer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gossamer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pokemon: (aka Poke-a-man) still a threat to families - 04-15-2010, 10:59 PM

You know this is exactly what I was talking about, when I called you guys fear mongers and bigots.
You're in denial when you say that god put the words in your mouth, I have read through this thread, and have seen that it was stated that a child will go to hell because they play pokemon, watch the show, or collect the playing cards. By saying that god will damn children, and anyone else who plays this game, is essentially the same as putting words into his mouth. This is a very closed minded way of thinking, if you actually played the game you would realize that it is not that different from the basic premise of religion, Good against evil.
That remark about the world falling into disarray and me confusing you guys with "moonslimes" I am assuming you a referencing the Muslims? if you were, then wow, just wow is all I have to say. Who are you to pass judgment on them? And here I thought we were in a world of acceptance.
From the way you are talking, its highly apparent that you all have a lot of changing to do.
You call me stupid for not agreeing with this unjust theory that people will go to hell for playing video games? So be it, I am stupid, but because I am stupid then the millions of christian teens who are sheltered, who go out into the real world, and suffer culture shock, they become alcoholics and drug addicts because they didn't play a game for children, and raised as closed minded as possible. They are the truly intelligent ones then, and I am nothing but a stupid ignorant fool for being raised in an open-minded way.
Good day, and god bless.