View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default I think my English teacher voted for Hillary. - 05-13-2019, 03:52 PM

My teacher Mrs. Yumbum was handing out detention to students who wore a Proud Boys t-shirt. At first I was confused. I raised my hand and said “what’s so bad about a shirt that says proud boys? Is it some fag euphemism? She gave me this horrified look as though I figured out what it meant. She told me to stop talking for the rest of class. I complied and at the end of the day I told my Pa what happened. He set me right I tell you. He explained to me that The Proud Boys are probably the straightest group of men to ever exist PLUS they love TRUMP AND Roger Stone. I was much relieved to know the kids wearing those shirts and pushing each other weren’t fags. I put the pieces together, however, with my Pa and it seems very likely that my teacher voted for Hillary Clinton. I am horrified to go back to school. I know the semester is almost over but I am scared that she will try to push her Lieberal beliefs on us students. What’s so bad about a group of boys that support Trump? Sure they push each other and chant “men men men” but that just means they are manly and Christian for upholding the role of men in society. What do I do?

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).