View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Unsaved trash, pathetic jap wannabee

Retard Posting

Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! - 03-15-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??!

Friends,

I was reading THIS thread just the other day on Asperger’s Syndrome, when it suddenly struck me – the behavior being described with this ‘syndrome’ thing is the EXACT SAME BEHAVIOR DISPLAYED BY SERIAL KILLERS, PSYCHOPATHS, MASS MURDERERS, AND CHILDREN WHO SHOOT UP SCHOOLS!

It doesn’t take some fancy degree in that psychology garbage to realize that this Asperger’s Syndrome is EVIL, PURE EVIL, and from The Devil! While ALL Syndromes are inherently evil, from the sounds of it, this Asperger’s is the worst of them!

To make matters worse, now liberal’s have put a name to this, instead of just saying ‘These children are evil / born bad / psychos / wrong in the head’, so they can palm them off into ‘cognitive behavior therapy’ and similar nonsense, instead of locking these evil monsters away where they belong – away in a small white padded cell, before they can start killing small animals!

Have a look at some of the symptoms of this Asperger’s Retardation -

Symptoms of Asperger symptoms are:

1. Socially and emotionally inappropriate behavior
2. Inappropriate remarks
3. Inability to take turns talking
4. Physically violent behavior
5. Inability to listen to others
6. Speaking without any pitch or tone
7. Unable to recognize figure of speech or sarcasm
8. Difficulty initiating conversation
9. Flat, cheerless demeanor
10. Loud voice
11. Doesn’t respond to name very well
12. Avoid eye contact while communicating
13. Unaware of personal space ( invading it!)
14. Few facial expressions
15. Unaware of unwritten rules
16. Social withdrawal
17. Lack of interest in other people
18. Eccentric personality
19. Preoccupied with their own agenda
20. Socially non-adapted personality
21. Urge to correct people in their speech or behavior
22. Limited interests
23. Unusual preoccupations
24. Repetitive routines or rituals
25. Lack of empathy
26. Single-mindedness
27. Indifferent
28. Rigid thinking
29. Stilted Doesn’t have a strong response to pain
30. Extreme dislike of certain noises, textures or situations
31. Easily over stimulated by sounds, crowds or lights

A loner, with no friends, who keeps to himself, indulges in ritualistic behavior, is prone to extreme violence and has aggressive outbursts, and who has a lack of empathy, is the kind of person who keeps a freezer stocked full of human body parts! It’s a FACT!

I have Asperger and this thread really offended me. There are loads of people with Aspergers and we are NOT psycho. I mean think about it, why do you judge people from their diagnosis? What if your kids had/has Asperger, does that kid deserve to be locked up for that, eventhough you've known them and gave birth to them?

If there is anything that isn't KJV scripture in this signature again you are going to be banned.

He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.