View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted retard
Under Investigation

Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: A Bush Family Member Records Torture of Aspie - 06-12-2015, 08:21 AM

Just because assburgers struggle with social skills doesn't mean they are not retarded. The fact is that many, many retards struggle with social skills- quote

Do explain how Asperger's people are retarded. When most of them are intelligent and some even way above average intelligence and lead normal lives? Retarded implies slow which is the opposite of someone with Asperger's. I bet you have met people with aspersers and not even been aware of it cause they appear just like everyone else. I have Asperger's and no one who knows me would class me as retarded. This seems to be everyone's favourite word on this site. You should really research Asperger's before you say such things. You obviously know nothing about Asperger's.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9