View Single Post
(#105)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cathlick Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby

Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Disney is EVIL! Parents - don't let your kids watch their movies! - 05-24-2016, 04:52 AM

It was a typo, every time I typed the word "not", it just disappeared. I guess some troll on this site kept on editing my posts, but I promise it wasn't my doing. I apologize for that misunderstanding. Also, I just remembered a scene from the movie "Lilo and Stitch" which is a breath of fresh air for good Christians. When the shooting star (which is really a spaceship) comes down from the sky, Lilo acts as if she's going to make a wish. Her sister, Nani, walks away, and LILO shuts her bedroom door. But instead of making a wish, she kneels by her bed with her hands in a praying position. If you still think she's praying to the star, she later says "Maybe You could send me an angel", it's pretty clear that she's praying. LILO and stitch is one of my favorite movies ☺️