View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Facepalm The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Sissy Cry Baby The swine behind the pearl Negroe Poster Yellow peril Demonized Democrat Beastiality Perv Homer Potty mouth Caution - Poster is Crazy Langobard

upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Can the Coronavirus be Spread Through Face Time - 03-14-2020, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post

You might recover from the Wuhan virus, but getting gay demons in your rectum is much more serious.
I've survived both. I've started podcasts to witness to God's glory. Like it or not, we must use social media to spread the Truth faster than this corona! I feel the young people online could benefit with a bit of face time with a seasoned guy as myself who has survived so much.