View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Looking to expand my resume. - 02-05-2021, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Holy comoley!

My chutes have never been this clean. That was the most thorough extended session to rub all the dirt from my pipes. Faith Machine was never as efficient and his tools never seemed to fit my sewer system as perfectly. And it is astonishing, Unca R-ford, that your skin complexion was the same after exposure to all that filth. I must say that the flow is like in the days of Noah before he was raped by Ham, your ancestor.

If it's OK, I'll send my houseboys to you for some educational sessions. Praise Jesus. Btw, waiting for your tithes still. The jet doesn't pay itself, capische?

Oh yes M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ Pastor Ezekiel. I owe it to my large tools I own that you can’t find in most places. Some say my large cleaning tools are impressive and that they envy them. I like to laugh it off when they say they envy my large tools and remind them about Exodus 34:14. Feel free to send over them boys. I’ll whip them into shape and show them how to get pipes cleaned EFFICIENTLY. Sounds like they lack discipline and need a whuppin.

As for your tithes, I do believe the Western Union money order I sent last week shows that it’s cleared. If it didn’t, let me know and I’ll send a new one. God Bless you M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ Pastor Ezekiel and if your pipes need another cleaning, do let me know!