View Single Post
(#82)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hellbound_Chick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hellbound_Chick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hellbound_Chick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christian Parents Beware! Horrifying Oriental Cartoon on TV - 02-24-2011, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExGay Alex View Post
"Manga"?

"Shinigami"?

Who has the time or energy to spend on such elaborate fantasy worlds? Only those who turned away from God and toward queerdom and the Japanese. Japanese? Please. An undeveloped un-Christian culture that has not even developed an intelligent system of writing words (as I understand it, those Jappy writing systems use pictures, almost like cave drawings). Admittedly Russians are in the slow lane, culturally speaking, themselves, but there's an alphabet and a church that is sort of an arm wave, at least, to Christianity.

I would NEVER let my children get caught up in these sorts of imaginary stories. We would read the Bible and the devote our lives to Christ's teachings. You are a Hell-bound sodomite sinner, Mr. Chickenhawk (which, by the way, is known homosexual slang for an older man who preys on young boys). I am praying for you today and I think the original poster has done all of us a service by bringing to our attention this demonic Japanese attempt to take over children's minds.
'

In all actuality, Japanese kanji and kana are MUCH harder to learn than English. So difficult and full of intricacies in fact, that painting Kanji is actually considered an art form. My friend Kizushi is studying how to do calligraphy with Kanji in Okinawa, and let me tell you, what he does takes time and patience. Time and patience that you lack to even research other cultures at all, apparently.