View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

GAAAAAAH is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 08-10-2013, 07:53 PM

Hello all,

Now, after reading much of these posts I have come to the conclusion that many of you are ignorant. I mean that in the nicest way possible of course, you just aren't well informed and no one but your educators can be blamed for this. Personally I do not believe in God, but I respect your right to believe in what you wish. I am not here because I am looking for some kind of argument; I am here merely for the purpose of educating those of you on the subject of this thread.
The reason Africa is not well off is not because there is some angry fairy in the sky who decided that because one person made a mistake (which by the way god would have known he was going to make in the first place) and decided to punish everyone that came after him. Ask yourself the question, if you where a god would you be so petty? They say God is a perfect being, had your life planned out for you before you where born. So why would he purposely plan that you will make a mistake? Here'a a better question to ponder: can we just consider ourselves the play things of God? It seems to me that God is an asshole. "You made a mistake that I forced you to make?!?!?! Well piffle you now everyone to come after you will be punished." makes a ton of sense when you think about it.
The true reason why Africa is a third world country even though its stocked with riches is because us; the first world took advantage of them. "Oh your skin's a different color than mine, you must be inferior come be a slave you dumb savage". We royally piffleed them over, said you are wrong, we are right deal with it, and because we had developed more advanced weapons than them they had no choice but to listen to us. We took there resources, forced them into ghettos, took away their rights, and you wonder why they aren't as developed as they should be. I can say with certainty it isn't the work of some petty god, if you want to find the real culprits go find your great, great, great, grand parents. The reason Std's are so prominent in these third world countries is because they aren't as well educated on the matter of sexually transmitted diseases (again our fault). The reason they produce large numbers of offspring is so their children can find work to afford to live (our fault), or the corrupt governments we put in place for cheaper oil. We literally put criminals in power to save a few bucks. If anything God should hate us for being so damned greedy, then again he made us so. Don't blame victims for living like victims, when you are the fault of it. And you know what? If it turns out when I die that I am wrong and I am cast down to hell, so be it because I refuse to worship something so cruel, unforgiving, and heartless. People say atheists don't have morals, but read the bible and its the theists that need to develop their moral compasses. I mean look at this smiley its atrocious an abomination, disgusting. One last thing before I go, this is a little thought experiment:
Imagine God can do everything he does already, but he is a human, how fast do you think we would execute him for all the war crimes he has committed?

Thank you for reading, I hope you are a bit more educated now and realize that it isn't the fault of the Africans that they are so poorly off.