View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash, pathetic Madonna wannabe

Retard Posting Potty mouth

BobFaget is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BobFaget is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BobFaget is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BobFaget is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BobFaget is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BobFaget is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BobFaget is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BobFaget is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BobFaget is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BobFaget is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BobFaget is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Hi again, gang. It is my birthday. Ask me anything. - 11-16-2015, 03:53 PM

Dear god I have long list 4 Jew to read?

1. Why didn't u stop 9/11
2. Why did u make all these people and then have them go to other faiths

3. Why do u suck As a god, u have no superpowers

4. Why did u make satan

5. Why don't we all just get born in heaven

6. Why can't I eat a poppyseed bagel and not fail a drug test

7. Why did I create ***idiotic vocabulary removed by moderator***

8. Why is this list so long

9. Why didn't u kill the atheists before they are born

10. Why don't u ever ***more idiocy removed*** visits anyone

11. Why can't u gimme money

12. Why does the church abuse it's power

This space is reserved for KJV only --- Admin.

Last edited by Elmer G. White; 11-16-2015 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Jesus does not need to be insulted by potty language.