View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash, toothless scotsman
Under Investigation

The AIDS How dumb can you get?

Aron the poof is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aron the poof is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aron the poof is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aron the poof is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aron the poof is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aron the poof is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aron the poof is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aron the poof is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aron the poof is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Hi again, gang. It is my birthday. Ask me anything. - 11-16-2015, 04:35 PM

Why don't you turn the other cheek?