View Single Post
(#151)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Atheist69 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Atheist69 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Debunking common myths about Christianity - 01-01-2014, 08:51 AM

Yes, I am an Atheist, so before attacking me, please see what I have to say.
As we are debunking myths on Christianity, i'd like to debunk some myths on Christmas, and America.
1. XMAS IS A WAR ON CHRISTMAS!
No, X is the first letter in Christ in Latin(?), and Christmas is pagan in origin, you guys just stole it you dirty thieves >:c

2. AMERICA IS A CHRISTIAN NATION
No it's not. You may make up a majority of us, but it was not founded as a christian nation.

3. ATHEISTS HATE GOD
Nope. We don't hate god, we just don't believe in him. Honestly, I wish I could just believe it, but my better judgement tells me otherwise.

4. HOMOSEXUALITY IS UN-NATURAL!
Actually, homosexuality is very natural, this is hard to prove without talking about Evolution, which I know you guys don't believe, but to put it simpily, gays devolop differently than straight men. They produce less testostorone.

Side notes:
I'd like to talk about the second law of thermodynamics, which religious people seem to love. The second law of thermodynamics states that matter in a closed system will become more and more displaced. The universe is not a closed system, it exerts energy into beyond.

The first law of thermodynamics states that something cannot come from nothing...

Oh, and before you attack me, read the bible. Here is a bible verse:
"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

Also, I thought this emoticon was fabulous..