View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: CHRISTIAN VOTERS GUIDE 2020! Or, Which Dem will win the honor of being STUMPED BY TRUMP! - 04-21-2019, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
Onefailure, We'll re-approve your posts when your predictions are tested.

In today's news, the New York Times asked all the democrat candidates where they stood on Nuclear Power, also known as Playing God With Atoms, atom-molestation, and Making Glowing Green Three-Eyed Fish Without God's Permissi.

Though all democrats say they oppose climate change and want alternate energy, the only ones to support nuclear energy are: Cory Booker, John Delaney, John Hickenlooper, Jay Inslee, Amy Klobuchar, Tim Ryan, and Andrew Yang.

So, if you want tumurs to pop up every time you turn on a lightbulb, make sure to vote for Jersey Cue-Ball, Amy Unpronounceable, Andrew Yang: Pretty Fly Man for a Chinaman, or waste your vote on someone who nobody has heard of.

None of them will win, NYC snobs won't vote for a guy from New Jersey, Coastal Democrats won't vote for someone from a state that still has white people in it, and nobody will vote for a guy who is going to crash the presidential limo, eat the white house dog, and turn the Washington Mall into a rice paddy.
Will my post reappear after the primaries? Just asking. I didnt know their was a policy on predictive posts forgive me :/

Ps. I ain't voting for any of those liberals