View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What Christians believe about Abortion - 11-17-2007, 08:02 AM

I don't give a flying monkey of this political nonsense. I could never ever have an abortion. Okay, If i was raped, ya betcha, morning after pill. In a nano second... Something like (don't make me look it up now cuz it is past my bedtime)US military does it 24/7. how is it okay to kill grown adults "JUST WALKING IN THEIR Land.."

"

At least I would be in the ER in 3 seconds before anyone could bitch a human life. And then some. I would be the one for the responsibility in that sense.

I am a way... leftie, but still... Yeah, abortion makes me sad.. But I realize the Rublicans that bitch are not willing to give up their Christian homes for it. (sad) They like to kill!!!

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.