View Single Post
(#188)
Old
Unsaved trash
Sexually obsessed with blacks

Excels in being witless
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Caution - Poster is Crazy Eurotrash The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Thieving Nigra

LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Trump Re: 5 reasons why God loves Germany. - 03-18-2020, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmonChrist View Post
Ah yes, ze Germans. Where do I start?

First off, their country is not named "Germany" in German. It's Deutschland (Douche Land.) Self-explanatory, really. All Germans are unfriendly douchebags with an unwarranted sense of superiority. Their language is a less refined ripoff of English.

Secondly, their country has been the cradle of many metal bands. It is Biblical fact that Satan's favorite "music" consists of ugly men on drugs screeching about rape and worshiping a pagan "god" called Odin, who is a major idol in Wicca famous for performing homosexual necrophilia. I shall explain with profesdional detail as we go further.

Next, we must acknowledge the Jews and how Germany became the stronghold for those crafty Christ-killers. The Rothschild family gained power in Frankfurt, and that alone makes Germany responsible for birthing these money-loving godless monsters. I must also point out Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati, was born in Germany as well.

Paganisn is quite popular too. Germany was founded by savage Norse tribes (Europe's equivalent to the Babylonians). Like the Babylonians, they worshiped demons and false gods and made sacrifices for them. One of their beliefs was that they would be eaten by a giant snake, which they worshiped through war. Anyone who knows the Bible by heart would point out that the Devil turned into a snake to deceive Eve in Genesis. As mentioned above, Odin is their central figure, their version of "God". Odin is a decrepit one-eyed old coot who performs sorcery and--get this!-- gains his powers by PERFORMING ORAL SEX ON MEN WHO WERE HANGED!. Absolutely distasteful. Another popular "god" is Thor. You may know him as a comic book "hero" used by the hyperliberal media to convince children into thinking Christianity is "uncool" compared to the "badass 'god' of thunder". What you did NOT know was that Thor is a cross-dresser. Might explain why Thor is now a "lady."

And finally, Merkel.

In short, my brothers (and sisters), Germany is not blessed by God. No country full of sin will ever receive such privilege. This is why Hitler was born in Austria.
it seems to be a great argument, but guess which country has made Hollywood, Disney and metal "music". I doubt that it was Germany.

Also, Trump is 25 % Deutsch. And I doubt that Hitler and the pagans would classify as "liberal". Hitler tried his best to cleanse his culture from those occult Zionists. I am not in endorsement for Paganism but I can remind you how my ancestors lead to the follow of the Roman Empire.

So much for your argument