View Single Post
(#87)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sinner Full of it

agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 04-04-2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
You are too sick to have babies?! Eww!

If you want painless birth, cesarean section is an option, dear.

That is incredibly considerate of you, not to interfere with our understanding of things.

Uh, hello? When violence is condoned in the Bible, that means it is OK in the eyes of God!

Being a good Christian means following the Bible. All of it, including the parts of it that condone violence and death (and there are plenty of them).

Welcome to the world, sweetie! Society forces us into situations all the time, such as forcing us to buy things we want rather than take them, be polite to others even when we don't feel like it, dress appropriately for a given social situation, etc, etc.

It's called civilized life.

Great, go ahead and try to pass appropriate legislation in all 50 states.

In the meantime, child marriage will remain legal despite all of your whining.
If I'm whining then why was Kentucky the latest US state to make it illegal? Also, why do I have to be sick in order to not have kids? Asking that last one because physical issues also include deformities, and anemia + scoliosis + dyspraxia + malformed/missing bones in my feet = I would rather have a hysterectomy.