View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Maria Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Simple hunting recipes that even men can cook! - 04-12-2020, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiToxic View Post
Only LIEberals, DEMONrats and WOMEN need trigger warnings. Especially those feminazis, that invented the need for trigger warnings.

Are you unable to process your emotions? What a womanly trait.

You should make an apology to this lady and her male guardian for demanding her to change her helpful and GODLY behavior. She's a TRUE CHRISTIAN giving clear instructions. You have come to the thread made for "the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting."

You are in the wrong!
I would be very careful at who you're attempting to reprimand, my dear. Dr. Toole is also a True Christian™. While I'm sure there was no harm meant by original post, it did make him uncomfortable, and he clearly stated why.

And, while you've probably simply overlooked it (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt), she did, in fact, apologize to him, making your attempt to talk down to your superior completely baseless.

The most important point I should make is the fact that the last reply before yours was from January 2019! What are you hoping to gain from resurrecting a dead thread?

Ephesians 6:23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.