View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Chink-lover, God-mocker

Red Snowflunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Red Snowflunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Red Snowflunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Red Snowflunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Red Snowflunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lolitas, Japanese Loilitas, picture warning!!! - 01-05-2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
How?
School has always been my strong point. I get good grades so graduating is no problem. As for the job, teaching is also my strong point. Japan is also desperate for English teachers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I suppose you think that Japan is a wonderful, safe place for foreign teachers, huh?

Better take a look at THIS.
Every city has its underworld, it's inkblot. Cities in Japan are no different. Why do you think I'm waiting until someone can go with me? I'm not going by myself to a strange country with no one to be able to trust. I'm brave, but I'm not stupid.

He's the tower of power, Admits no shame, Untouched, crushed, will remain, To one, to two, to three, to four, Heading straight for an open door, He can see, what he can't feel,
Without one touch, It becomes surreal, But it's true, The power lives, Inside of you!
~Crush 40