View Single Post
(#61)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hellbound witch slut

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler

Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Women should NOT wear pants! - 04-26-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.ArmyGirl View Post
I did not feel comfortable as a wiccan, so I went back to Christianity. I chose REAL love instead of "love".
Oh, you mean the do-what-I-say-or-I'll-torture-you-forever kind of Love?

Quote:
The goddess did not die for my sins, Jesus did.
You are correct. The Goddess is well aware of our shortcomings as human beings, and requires no complicated human sacrifice rituals to "save" 0.001% of humanity. She just forgives, because She is capable of a thing called "Mercy."

As such, another major difference is that the Mother Goddess does not torture people for all eternity when they reject Her Love. That is because She is also capable of a thing called "not-being-a-complete-and-utter-sadistic-narcissistic-loveless-hateful-tyrant."

Quote:
Umm, thats bashing dear.
If it is honest and truthful, how is it bashing?

Quote:
God is love. He has so much love for us that he sent his only son to DIE VIOLENTLY for our sins. We hate you because we love you and want you to repent for your sins and turn to Gods true love.
I already said I preferred another kind of Love. You know, that kind that consists of, well, not hating people, but loving them.

Quote:
Actually I did and do follow the Bible. Before this post though, I read the wrong version of the Bible and had been lead astray. Now that I read the KJV I know what is right and wrong.
Congratulations. You are well on your way to earn the ultimate stupid-retard-of-the-century-award, known otherwise as True Christianity™.

Quote:
Yes, spirituality is a matter of the heart. But, how are we to know what is right or wrong with out the Holy KJV Bible to lead us?
Follow your Heart. You must still have it somewhere, I'm sure of that.

An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!