View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-24-2013, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonFan1994 View Post
Why do you like making children suffer and being misserable? I was a happy little girl in my childhood years and I'm a normal person, in fact, no healthy person in the world could have such terrible experiencies in their first years, they could become criminals in the future, what they need are good parents and a safe home, parents are supposed to protect, not to hurt
This is not hurting the child. It is parenting in the Biblical (KJV 1611) sense. By conditioning our children in this manner they are taught to respect thier elders and more importantly God. They are taught that through obediance to God they will find Salvation. I was brought up in this manner and I am not a criminal. What's your excuse.

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.