View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Eurotrash

JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Sinner Why using Facebook sends you to hell!! - 04-27-2019, 08:46 PM

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2

Not every one who is saying to me Lord, lord, shall come into the reign of the heavens; but he who is doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens. Matthew 7:21

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 1 John 2:15

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 1 Corinthians 13:11

Is God's will to waste our lives on social media? This site luckily is not that way, I am glad that cuss words are not permitted.