View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

John Magee is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH - 06-20-2009, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
You know, I tried but that Godless little vagrant (sorry, Lord) just can't see eye-to-eye with me. She professes to be a Christian, but she goes to one of those "feel good" churches near the Coast. I mean, they read the NIV, that's how heretical they are!

EDIT: I should mention, it looks like a subliminal message to me, but in the picture I closed, do you see the flaming ring of fire? Those are called Oblivion Gates which are pathways to Hell. Just looking at that imagery of the ring makes me think of, well I don't want to be too graphic for this is a Christian message board, but put "flaming" and put "hole" together, and you will see what kind of agenda this is. Clearly, the homosexual lifestyle is a gateway to Hell, but unlike in this game, you can't come back from there once you go!
Well you did your best and that's all that can be asked of you. In time she will realise that her and her son will burn in hellfire.