View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash, nigra witch lesbian

Uppity Woman/Enabler Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Bleeding heart liebral Homer Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv Evilution Cancer on Society

jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Cranky Old Man's ROCK SOLID Predictions For 2011! - 01-10-2011, 09:26 PM

Oops- The jerky-touching-calf-suckling remark was made by you. It's the 23rd post on the "What did you get for CHRISTmas" thread. Check it out.

Get over it. If you get to bag on me for being black, then I just might choose to bag on you for being white. I will not, however, do any white bagging on you if you quit the black bagging. Just sayin'.

And what exactly did I say that was anti-semitic?<----Don't make me call the ACLU on your racist posteriors. You guys are such assholes.

If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin