View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash

Marisa L Sanchez is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 05-31-2011, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portagee View Post
You're just a piffleing ignorant bunch of idiots barking in here. I am Portuguese and I have been to a lot of places in the world (who said the Portuguese are too poor to travel - maybe YOU are) and still I know how not to mistake some bad experiences for a whole nation and its people. If you payed 2000 dollars for an apartment which didn't sastisfy you maybe that's because your low IQ doesn't enable you to make a good search, for example. And what the piffle is it with the Catholic Church? Isn't it part of the heritage of the country? No one knows what the piffle you religious beliefs are! About the waitress... Well, maybe she was a piffleing immigrant, don't you think? If she was that bad looking, maybe you were just dumb - again - to have picked up such a filthy place - but anyway, who are you to speak with such disdain when the US is crammed with filth. To the Spanish lady there, who the hell are you to speak in such a manner of Portugal? Don't you think you're better, ignorants like these mistake Mexicans for Spaniards and indeed think Mexicans and Spaniards are interchangeable - for them it's all the same "Hispanic" crap. Well, in a way they might not be far from the truth, anyone who watches a flamenco show will hardly believe that "thing" is Western European. Oh well... And citing Arthur Kemp - who could easily pass as a Mexican castizo - who claims that all Europe except his beloved Germanic lands are mixed with non-European blood is just prooving me right... Bye, bye...
Speaking as a neighbour from Spain can I just say _THAT bucket of flegm just confirms what we Spainiards have always thought you guys were like - all quiet and humble and incomprehensible and then ĦBAM! 'Chorar chorar chorar porque somos um povo desgraciado etc etc'.

Yeah - I got cousins in Galicia, so I can write and speak it a bit.
Seriously friend. Chi.i.i.i.i.ll out.

Titus 2:4 : That they may teach the young women to bee sober, to LOUE their husbands, to LOUE their children.

(What every girl really wants in her heart, so I'm cool with this. And have a really nice happy day )